Author Topic: Worn rocker assembly  (Read 9837 times)

Offline Cholla

• Arena
Re: Worn rocker assembly
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 05:43:54 am »
No, we as in ME.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline Brad Baerwald

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 07:28:53 am »
hmmmm   O...... K.....   Sorry you lost me on THAT one!  (but don't be mad at me,  as i get wiser I realize how stupid I am) :doh:
I'm just doing the best I can, with the little bit I got!

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 01:44:25 pm »
hmmmm   O...... K.....   Sorry you lost me on THAT one!  (but don't be mad at me,  as i get wiser I realize how stupid I am) :doh:

don't feel stupid, I saw that also... if anyone was being stupid it wasnt you, making the post he did does not coincide with effective knowledge on the Concours.... or information about same... besides, his clutch is dry because he read on the internet that his doesn't need oil...

30 YEARS OF KAW.....

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 02:28:45 pm »
Gee, MoB, you're such a class act. It's good to know there is only one of you...I hope. :P

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 03:44:13 pm »
Gee, MoB, you're such a class act. It's good to know there is only one of you...I hope. :P

thanks for stopping in, and I've been working hard on being a class act lately, and pretty much given up being a smartazz.
I try to stay with the issue at hand, and actually offer assistance, but in your case I decided to break tradition, because you are special...

now, actaully there are more, and if Bubba Steve wasn't on vacation he would have made a similar, if not more direct posting.
in truth, you posted something not relevant, and in an attempt at humor (I suppose, in your mind), it could be easily construed by someone else not knowingly, as something from someone with longevity here....

arena posts don't count. either help someone, or not, but don't confuse someone and make them feel stupid.

and yes, there can be only one.....MOB that is.....

30 YEARS OF KAW.....

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2015, 05:21:13 pm »
Thanks for proving my point.