Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 8807 times)

Offline Iron53man

Re: Newbie here
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 12:10:36 pm »
Welcome to the forum. You know that bike will go a lot better on a horizontal road... just saying.  ;)

that's a good call. i was tryin to get a decent picture but forgot that idk how to rotate it... so here we are. my bad!

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 12:44:59 pm »

that's a good call. i was tryin to get a decent picture but forgot that idk how to rotate it... so here we are. my bad!

Here you go!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 01:07:46 pm »
OH, sorry I thought it was all just tobacco there.
 But..but..but doesn't Virginia require a safety inspection sticker be on the left side of the bike? (he said with fingers crossed on the come back.)

Actually yes on the inspection but it still could have been taken in VA (out of state bike)..  And you wouldn't have seen my inspection sticker as it's on the upper side of the left fork.
"LOCTITE┬«"  The original thread locker...  #11  08-C14 EA FC ABS 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology (sold).  U.N.I.T is Back!  2016 Indian Roadmaster.

Offline fartymarty

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 05:31:42 pm »
Actually yes on the inspection but it still could have been taken in VA (out of state bike)..  And you wouldn't have seen my inspection sticker as it's on the upper side of the left fork.

OK, you win, the photo could have been taken in VA. ::)

...but...

Iowa was correct! !

I was right!  ;D 8) ;D

(Marty duck!, here comes the sword. ..not that kind of duck you idio..OH, nevermind.)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 06:14:15 pm »
 :rotflmao: I like that!
"LOCTITE┬«"  The original thread locker...  #11  08-C14 EA FC ABS 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology (sold).  U.N.I.T is Back!  2016 Indian Roadmaster.