Author Topic: Seat  (Read 4629 times)

Offline yamahakaw

Re: Seat
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 07:31:51 am »
Thanks for the info just new to the connie and don't know anyone around here that has one.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 08:43:09 am »
Opinions vary greatly on what constitutes a comfy seat... Myself besides the stocker I tried 4 aftermarket seats before finding my happy bumm on a Corbin Gunfighter... Guy I sold my bike to said that out of many seats he too has tried including a Russel that this seat is is favorite....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours

Offline nevadazx12

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 03:58:29 pm »
I have a Corbin Gunfighter, which I just sent off to Corbin to get re-foamed.  I purchased a Rick Mayer unit, haven't had a chance to try it due to all the snow on the ground.  The Mayer does fit me better in the sense that it cradles my backside more. The Mayer at least provides more support right there, while the Corbin has a big area behind me till you get to back edge of my portion of the seat.. 
1986 Connie
1974 BMW 90/6
1964 Triumph T100SC

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 04:19:43 pm »
Here is a Corbin Dual Canyon and a Russell; I called the Russell the Road Sofa.... as for the Corbin Dual Canyon I had to try it twice as while I liked that the main saddle area is huge and that you could move around a lot, that was also the problem....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours