Author Topic: parting out 86 and 98 c-10s  (Read 1362 times)

Offline txfatboy

parting out 86 and 98 c-10s
« on: September 04, 2016, 01:21:59 PM »
I have an 86 and 98 that I am parting out. The 86 had 21K miles and the 98 had 27550 miles. Both were outside when a MASSIVE hail storm blew through earlier this year that dropped 6-8 inch diameter hail, so some body parts have cracks. Neither have a running engine. No gas tanks. No windshields no tail lights. The 98's main upper fairing has been sold. The 86 body work is complete but damaged from hail. I don't think there are any pieces missing, just cracks. Post up your requests/ needs and I will let you know what I have/don't have. Pictures can be sent on request. I have some items from 98 put together as bundles... ign switch and seat lock with key (no helmet locks)..... cooling system: radiator, all hoses, therm housing, coolant logs.... complete unaltered wiring harness..... complete sealed front and rear brake system with clutch master/slave.... also wheels, forks, rear shocks (stock), stock seats, mufflers, etc. Prices will be cheap+ shipping. Note about shipping: I have no intention of getting rich from this stuff. I will charge exactly what it costs me to ship items and I will disclose the cost for buyers approval. Shipping will be CONUS only.... If the buyer has a preferred method  for shipping I will entertain it as long as it is accessible to me locally.... not gonna drive for an hour so y'all can save $5 on shipping.  ;)  Most of common tipover breakage items are gone or are being kept as spares.  None of this stuff is show room/new condition, but is presentable and usable unless otherwise disclosed. Brake stuff may need to be rebuilt but the calipers look nice. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks
Woody
2014 V-Max
1991 Connie, 17 inch wheels,  ZRX1200 forks with racetech valves and brakes, zx9/ zzr1200 hybrid rear shock, 2 min mod and exhaust cam sprocket from SISF, tubular handle bars, hywy pegs, HID headlight and LED running lights.