Author Topic: Cam sensor seal - Murphskits  (Read 2077 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Cam sensor seal - Murphskits
« on: February 04, 2017, 08:27:27 AM »
Just wanted to remind everyone that Murph of Murphskits.com does carry the cam o-ring seal.  I couldn't find it on the site but he did respond that he still carries them.  For the new members, Murph is a very long time supporter of both the C14 and C10 products and very good to work with.  If  you are interested in the seal go on the site and just email him.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Cam sensor seal - Murphskits
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 10:03:26 AM »
I will probably order one when the time ever comes that I can get my friend to help me with the valve clearance and other stuff.  Figure I will likely want that and a new cam cover gasket.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Re: Cam sensor seal - Murphskits
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »
Just so ou guys know, I am no longer sending the o rings out as I did for a couple years, its jst too time consuming to run back and forth to my p.o.box for $1 anymore. Besides being dissed and stiffed by a couple non Cog members over this, I gave the ring info to Gary when he was compiling his valve adjust service kit, so he now can distribute them.

Sorry for not keeping up on them as a "supplier", but as Gary is a longtime friend, I decided to let him take over the distribution and further the joy..
Contact him for o rings, oh, I have never found a need to replace the top one, on the intake side, the exhaust ones are the leakers as they sit in an area that has oil pooling behind it when the bike sits idle.
Ride safe, and stay safe,

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..