Poll

Vote to be part of the KIPASS BYPASS MOD by BDF

Vote to be part of the buy....
99 (88.4%)
Don't press this button.......
13 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: KIPASS BYPASS Mod by BDF  (Read 141939 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: KIPASS BYPASS Mod by BDF
« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2020, 07:15:25 pm »
Unfortunately, I am out of stock and the Covid virus is not helping me acquire components to build more (they are sourced from the OEM, overseas). No idea when I may have some more in stock.

BTW, you are not blocked, all private messages are blocked because I was getting orders through two forums, as well as the web page, and I could not keep track of them. You can always e-mail me through this forum though; just hit the 'envelope' icon next to the PM icon and I will get the message.

Congrats on the bike, most of us like them quite well.

Brian

Brian, new member and new owner of a 2008 Concourse, I tried to order the Kipass bypass switch from your website but it says they are out of stock. (Tried to PM you as well but it says I'm blocked from sending you one.)  I'd love one of these bypass switches, can you let me know when you might have any more available?  Thanks!

Stan
Blue666s
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #286 on: April 21, 2020, 02:58:05 pm »
Unfortunately, I am out of stock and the Covid virus is not helping me acquire components to build more (they are sourced from the OEM, overseas). No idea when I may have some more in stock.

BTW, you are not blocked, all private messages are blocked because I was getting orders through two forums, as well as the web page, and I could not keep track of them. You can always e-mail me through this forum though; just hit the 'envelope' icon next to the PM icon and I will get the message.

Congrats on the bike, most of us like them quite well.

Brian

I know you have my e-mail, shoot me a "shopping list" of what you need.. and I'll see what my "local" resources can pop up with... as I'm retired, and have nothing better to do.. ;) ;)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #287 on: April 21, 2020, 08:28:40 pm »
Thanks for the offer Rich but I am sourcing them from.... well, the source :-) OEM. There are some other, aftermarket connectors that will work but they are greatly inferior to the OEM version. There are no OEM connector sources in the US for this particular connector.

So the problem is not that the connectors are not available, it is that I am having difficulty having them flown half- way around the world. I am told I am 'low priority'- can you even believe that? I buy them by the dozens of dozens and who can be possibly be competing with me..... Toyota? Nissan? Honda?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Methinks me is at the back of a long and important supply line.

Brian

I know you have my e-mail, shoot me a "shopping list" of what you need.. and I'll see what my "local" resources can pop up with... as I'm retired, and have nothing better to do.. ;) ;)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #288 on: April 22, 2020, 06:15:52 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..