Author Topic: Stupid is as stupid does  (Read 10592 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Stupid is as stupid does
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2018, 10:12:20 pm »
One year it snowed over 30 inches deep when we lived in western MD.  Cleaned off the snow on the driveway and the walkway.  Thought it would be a good idea to clean the snow off the roof.  No problem.  I'll wrap sandpaper around my boots to give me traction and just clean a bit off from the ground to get me a solid footing on the roof.  Climbed up the ladder and got both feet planted on the roof.  I think I was standing up less than a second before I fell.  From the inside (according to the wife and kids laughing hysterically) it looked like a scene out of Married with Children with Al falling off the roof as seen through a window.  Thank goodness for the snow pile I made with the snow blower.  :doh: :nuts: :loco:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  08-C14 EA FC ABS 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology (sold).  U.N.I.T is Back!  2016 Indian Roadmaster.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2018, 10:41:04 am »
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2018, 01:12:34 pm »
https://youtu.be/SYr24F7hfSU

Good safety tip. Don't post videos or other evidence of your criminal behavior on social media.  ;)

"here's a video of me an Jed robbing the bank..."

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2018, 07:06:43 pm »
Good safety tip. Don't post videos or other evidence of your criminal behavior on social media.  ;)

"here's a video of me an Jed robbing the bank..."
Need somebody to hold your beer?
Thank God for good men willing to do extreme violence.

Offline mellow yellow

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2018, 07:17:46 am »
Just saw this. wonder if her parents have any inkling of this. years ago, heard a story where a motorcyclist ended up doing something stupid going through a toll gate and his passenger died. her dad who happened to be a police officer showed up to identified his daughters body. it's one thing to risk yourself, but why would you do that with someone else's love one?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2018, 08:07:55 am »
You mean paying for sex is illegal?    :o

DeKALB – A man who reported to police a “woman” he paid to have sex with him never showed up has been charged with solicitation of a sexual act.

Peter N. Coleman, 52, of the 600 block of North Annie Glidden Road, could face up to a year in jail if he’s convicted.

Police said in court records that Coleman reported that he paid “Kayrene” $40 via Paypal to have sex with him, but she never showed, so he wanted the company to refund his money.

According to the records, Coleman showed officers the exchange of messages with “Kayrene” indicating he wanted back his $40, which he’d paid her for gas, and that she never came for the other $50.

“Kayrene” told Coleman in a message that there would be a refund charge, at which point he urged her to just go to his house to have sex.

Coleman claims that because he did not, in fact, receive the woman’s services, he didn’t think he’d get into trouble.
Coleman was arrested Tuesday and posted $150 bail to be released, and is due back in court at 9 a.m. Dec. 20.

:rotflmao:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2018, 10:22:14 am »
You mean paying for sex is illegal?    :o

DeKALB – A man who reported to police a “woman” he paid to have sex with him never showed up has been charged with solicitation of a sexual act.

Peter N. Coleman, 52, of the 600 block of North Annie Glidden Road, could face up to a year in jail if he’s convicted.

Police said in court records that Coleman reported that he paid “Kayrene” $40 via Paypal to have sex with him, but she never showed, so he wanted the company to refund his money.

According to the records, Coleman showed officers the exchange of messages with “Kayrene” indicating he wanted back his $40, which he’d paid her for gas, and that she never came for the other $50.

“Kayrene” told Coleman in a message that there would be a refund charge, at which point he urged her to just go to his house to have sex.

Coleman claims that because he did not, in fact, receive the woman’s services, he didn’t think he’d get into trouble.
Coleman was arrested Tuesday and posted $150 bail to be released, and is due back in court at 9 a.m. Dec. 20.

:rotflmao:

I don't know if this Darwinism in action or not. On one hand, he is still capable of having sex and presumably reproducing, but since he's so stupid to go about it this way, maybe not.  :rotflmao:

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2018, 04:28:21 pm »
it could get better...
Imagine that on the day of his hearing.... “Kayrene” shows up, tries to counter sue for him not "satisfying" her, and also makes claims she now has "phone Herpes" requiring medication....

thank goodness what happens in DeKalb, stays in DeKalb...

30 YEARS OF KAW.....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2018, 05:41:09 pm »
it could get better...
Imagine that on the day of his hearing.... “Kayrene” shows up, tries to counter sue for him not "satisfying" her, and also makes claims she now has "phone Herpes" requiring medication....

thank goodness what happens in DeKalb, stays in DeKalb...

Nope... Thanks to Conrad it didn't stay in DeKalb..... :)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2018, 07:24:39 am »
I'm thinking that Coleman still owes the hooker the 50 bux for a 'refund charge'.  ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2018, 07:25:22 am »
Nope... Thanks to Conrad it didn't stay in DeKalb..... :)

You're welcome

Offline Conrad

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2019, 09:27:02 am »
Lord save us from millennials.    :o

https://www.foxnews.com/health/company-sells-80-used-tissues-so-people-can-get-sick-when-they-want

Company sells $80 used tissues so people can 'choose' when to get sick

A company which sells used tissues in an effort to allow consumers to decide when they get sick has reportedly been sold out online for months.

The tissues, created by company Vaev and sold online for a steep $79.99, will help people "prepare for the flu season and feeling clear all year round," according to the company website.

"We believe that when flu season comes around, you should be able to get sick on your terms," the Los Angeles-based company states online. "We believe using a tissue that carries a human sneeze is safer than needles or pills."

The company states the tissue is "specially treated with organic ingredients, is non-prescription, and works hand in hand with the human body to keep your immune system feeling like your immune system."

Oliver Niessen, the company's 34-year-old founder, told TIME that the idea behind the product is to "choose" when you get sick, rather than deal with it when it naturally comes.

“That kind of freedom, that kind of luxury to choose — I mean, we customize everything in our lives and we have everything the way that we want it, so why not approach sickness that way as well?” he said.

Most customers who purchase the used tissues are "young parents and people in their 20s" who are skeptical of vaccines and seeking "alternatives," according to Niessen.

However, there are no vaccines to combat the common cold. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the best way to protect yourself from the symptoms of a cold — sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and coughing — is to wash your hands often, to stay away from others who are sick, and to avoid touching facial orifices where germs can enter the body.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2019, 09:56:22 am »
I just can't believe it.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Rubber_Snake

• 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2019, 12:16:32 pm »
Wow, just, wow...

2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Symtec heat demon grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2019, 01:12:14 pm »
'sold out online'
What a business model. Next up....'Used Condoms' so you can choose when to get pregnant!    ::)