Author Topic: Stupid is as stupid does  (Read 2640 times)

Offline maxtog

• 2011 Silver
Re: Stupid is as stupid does
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2018, 03:24:53 pm »
Car should be able to text the owner...."Turn me off f**k head!"

But they still don't know HOW...
Guhl ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, HID, helmet locks, Garmin Zumo 450, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,  Tourmaster Flex II

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2018, 05:13:54 pm »
Reply to the text....'off'.
Thank God for good men willing to do extreme violence.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 04:14:52 am »
If only auto manufacturers would supply some kind of a manual with their cars that included all the info that one needed to operate said vehicle properly.     ::)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 04:23:04 am »
If only auto manufacturers would supply some kind of a manual with their cars that included all the info that one needed to operate said vehicle properly.     ::)
You mean similar to the one that'a in everyone's glove box & never sees the light of day except when the dealer shows it to you? (Maybe) ;) ;)
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline maxtog

• 2011 Silver
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2018, 05:36:30 am »
I know I am not "typical", but I read the owner's manuals, front-to-back, on just about everything I buy (including vehicles).
Guhl ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, HID, helmet locks, Garmin Zumo 450, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,  Tourmaster Flex II

Offline Conrad

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 04:39:39 am »
You mean similar to the one that'a in everyone's glove box & never sees the light of day except when the dealer shows it to you? (Maybe) ;) ;)

Is that what that book is inside the glovebox? Who knew?   :o

I know I am not "typical", but I read the owner's manuals, front-to-back, on just about everything I buy (including vehicles).

I'm the same. I read them all cover to cover and in some cases I read them more than once.

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2018, 06:18:37 am »
I read them as well. Like Conrad, for car or motorcycle, I read the owners manual cover to cover. Although lately I do this on line because I can make the text larger. But just about everything else, appliances, whatever, I only read the manual if there is a problem.