Author Topic: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!  (Read 11228 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2019, 06:42:43 am »
Attn:
I am Richard Anthony - Senior Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Evercore's Private Funds Group. We have an unclaimed inheritance attached to your surname and i want us to work together and make claims to this inheritance, If you are interested kindly contact me via MrRichardAnthony1@gmail.com and reconfirm your name, Telephone number and address for
more details.

Best Regards,
Richard Anthony
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2019, 06:13:40 am »
Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for this sudden contact. I got your email address through an online directory and I am contacting you personally because I seriously needed your help. My name is Miss Lilian Kevin. I am 19 years old girl and the only daughter of my parents whom where both assassinated during the political crises in my country Ivory Coast. My father worked for many years in an oil drilling company and he deposited some money (5,500,000.00 Euros) with my name in his bank before he died and I want you to help me transfer this money to your own bank account in your country and also help me come to your country to continue my education. This is because after the death of my parents, my wicked uncle wants to kill me and collect my inheritance money from me because I have no one to defend me. I have reported my uncle to the local police here in my country, but nothing has been done since then. I am writing this mail from a local hotel where I am presently hiding for my safety. I am willing to offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your help after the transfer. Please reply me urgently so that I will send you more details…
Lilian
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2019, 06:47:23 am »
Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for this sudden contact. I got your email address through an online directory and I am contacting you personally because I seriously needed your help. My name is Miss Lilian Kevin. I am 19 years old girl and the only daughter of my parents whom where both assassinated during the political crises in my country Ivory Coast. My father worked for many years in an oil drilling company and he deposited some money (5,500,000.00 Euros) with my name in his bank before he died and I want you to help me transfer this money to your own bank account in your country and also help me come to your country to continue my education. This is because after the death of my parents, my wicked uncle wants to kill me and collect my inheritance money from me because I have no one to defend me. I have reported my uncle to the local police here in my country, but nothing has been done since then. I am writing this mail from a local hotel where I am presently hiding for my safety. I am willing to offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your help after the transfer. Please reply me urgently so that I will send you more details…
Lilian

Sounds legit to me, Dear.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2019, 10:58:25 am »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yes Dear. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.