Author Topic: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!  (Read 14982 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2019, 06:42:43 am »
Attn:
I am Richard Anthony - Senior Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Evercore's Private Funds Group. We have an unclaimed inheritance attached to your surname and i want us to work together and make claims to this inheritance, If you are interested kindly contact me via MrRichardAnthony1@gmail.com and reconfirm your name, Telephone number and address for
more details.

Best Regards,
Richard Anthony
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2019, 06:13:40 am »
Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for this sudden contact. I got your email address through an online directory and I am contacting you personally because I seriously needed your help. My name is Miss Lilian Kevin. I am 19 years old girl and the only daughter of my parents whom where both assassinated during the political crises in my country Ivory Coast. My father worked for many years in an oil drilling company and he deposited some money (5,500,000.00 Euros) with my name in his bank before he died and I want you to help me transfer this money to your own bank account in your country and also help me come to your country to continue my education. This is because after the death of my parents, my wicked uncle wants to kill me and collect my inheritance money from me because I have no one to defend me. I have reported my uncle to the local police here in my country, but nothing has been done since then. I am writing this mail from a local hotel where I am presently hiding for my safety. I am willing to offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your help after the transfer. Please reply me urgently so that I will send you more details…
Lilian
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2019, 06:47:23 am »
Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for this sudden contact. I got your email address through an online directory and I am contacting you personally because I seriously needed your help. My name is Miss Lilian Kevin. I am 19 years old girl and the only daughter of my parents whom where both assassinated during the political crises in my country Ivory Coast. My father worked for many years in an oil drilling company and he deposited some money (5,500,000.00 Euros) with my name in his bank before he died and I want you to help me transfer this money to your own bank account in your country and also help me come to your country to continue my education. This is because after the death of my parents, my wicked uncle wants to kill me and collect my inheritance money from me because I have no one to defend me. I have reported my uncle to the local police here in my country, but nothing has been done since then. I am writing this mail from a local hotel where I am presently hiding for my safety. I am willing to offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your help after the transfer. Please reply me urgently so that I will send you more details…
Lilian

Sounds legit to me, Dear.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2019, 10:58:25 am »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yes Dear. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2019, 06:23:44 pm »

Hello, I have sent mail to you previously ,maybe it didn't delivered. I am Naomi Noguchi By name. I am sorry for contacting you directly to your email. I will like to talk to you about something very important. Please acknowledge my email so I can provide you with details.

I await your response.
Best Regards,
Naomi Noguchi

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2019, 05:51:43 pm »
I never get this stuff....

"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2019, 06:10:05 pm »
What's your email address....we'll see that you get some.  ;D
Thank God for good men willing to do extreme violence.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2019, 01:15:07 pm »
 ;D
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2019, 06:28:28 am »
Hi Dear,

I must admit I really appreciated our little chat sometime ago on social media and i apologize for taking so long to respond, please allow me to formally introduce myself I'm Sgt. Sophie  Surface, I'm 35 years of age, A  member of the U.S Army with the active combat Soldiers in Afghanistan. I was born in the Switzerland but raised in Austin, TX by a single parent (My Mom) I've never get to meet my father.

I joined the U.S. Army in 2004 as a single Lady after death snatch away the only family I had, ever since I was recruited into the Military I've been living in north portion of Biggs Army Airfield - Fort Bliss - El Paso, TX.. I'm a young woman with very strong principle and always try to take my religion (Catholic Christian) long with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better person. I'm more on the quite side, It takes awhile for me to open up to people especially not in the U.S. Army. I almost never talk to civilians first, but if someone talks to me first, I do talk back. I'm a quiet lady that value privacy a lot because I treat people the way I wish to be treated. Never interfere in people way of life as I believe everyone has his or her own life to live.

I love to listen to Jazz, R&B blues, classical music, play volleyball at the beach and watch movies at my free time. It sounds a little boring though…well that’s how I'm, I guess I've not bored you with all these stuff about myself. #smiling! Anyway as I said, I'm single and looking forward to mingle in a serious friendship that could possibly lead into long term relationship because presently I have no partner. I've been unlucky in relationships back home that's why I'm looking forward to make a new friend especially now I will soon finish my mission here in Afghanistan.

Guess I have said so much about myself: would you be kind enough to share with me about your present relationship status in a reply email, in fact I want to get to know you if you don't mind and hopefully to make good friends.  I've attached picture of myself so you know whom you are speaking;)

My direct email:  sophiesurf3536@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Sophie

Sound legit no?    :o

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2019, 08:48:57 am »
Weeellllllll.....

Where the heck is her picture?!?     :doh:   :chugbeer:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2019, 07:37:50 am »
Weeellllllll.....

Where the heck is her picture?!?     :doh:   :chugbeer:

Nuttin much to look at and the top of her head was cut off in the pic.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2019, 09:54:23 am »
the top of her head was cut off in the pic.
Gee...imagine that.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2019, 06:09:52 pm »
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 2:19 PM
Subject: It's my pleasure to contact you dear Friend,

It's my pleasure to contact you dear Friend,

I am glad to know you, but god knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be surprise at all. My names are Mrs.Danny Johnson a widow, a citizen of (Canada) but presently based herein Spain since my life with my late husband and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease. At this moment i am about to end the race like this because the illness has gotten to a very bad stage, without any family members and no child. I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to entrust on you for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileges ones. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the total sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro) deposited with the Ibercaja Bank Spain. Having known my present health status, I decided to entrust this fund to you believing that you will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein

Therefore I need you to assist me and reclaim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages and gives justice and help to the poor, needy and to promote the words of God and the effort that the house of God will be maintained says The Lord. Jeremiah 22:15-16.

It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 35 % percent of the total Fund for your effort in handling the transaction, 5 % percent for any expenses that may occur during the international transfer process while 60% of the money will go to the charity project.

All I require from you is sincerity and ability to complete God task without any failure. It will be my pleasure to see that the bank has finally release and transfer the fund into your bank account therein country even before I die here in the hospital, because of my present health status everything need to be process rapidly as soon as possible. I am waiting for your immediate reply, if only you are interested for further details of the transaction and execution of this charitable project for the glory and honor of God.

Email: ma4635642@gmail.com
Kindest Regards.
Yours sincerely
Mrs.Danny Johnson

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2019, 06:43:28 pm »
'One of the largest cases of its kind': Feds indict 80 people in $6 million fraud, money laundering scheme

By MORGAN WINSORandALEX STONE Aug 23, 2019, 2:40 PM ET

U.S. federal prosecutors have announced a 252-count indictment charging 80 people, mostly Nigerian nationals, with being part of a widespread conspiracy to steal millions of dollars through a variety of scams and then launder the money.

The federal grand jury indictment was unsealed Thursday after authorities arrested 14 defendants across the United States, including 11 in the Los Angeles area, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Three other defendants were already in federal custody. Six defendants believed to be in the country are fugitives, while the dozens of remaining defendants live in other nations, mainly Nigeria.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/largest-cases-kind-feds-indict-80-people-10/story?id=65142255
Thank God for good men willing to do extreme violence.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2019, 09:32:43 am »
Mr Akain Karim <rev.isaiahmichael@gmail.com>
Fri 9/27/2019 8:47 AM
Compliment of the day,

I am Mr.Akain Karim,  I Have a Business Proposal of $10.5million For
You and I  was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this
project,I have access to very vital information that can be used to
transfer this huge amount of money, which may culminate into the
investment of the said funds into your company or any lucrative
venture in your country,If you will like to assist me as a partner
then indicate your interest, after which we shall both discuss the
modalities and the sharing percentage.

Upon receipt of your reply on your expression of Interest I will give
you full details on how the business will be executed I am open for
negotiation.
Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk
folder, depends on your web host or server network.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Best Regards
Mr. Akain Karim

Ya Think? :nuts: