Author Topic: New bike, need some advice/help on some basic things  (Read 1264 times)

Offline dxr

Re: New bike, need some advice/help on some basic things
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2019, 05:48:31 am »
After having taken a few day drips, i do believe priority 1 and 2 might be upgrading the seat and windshield.   My legs and butt get sore as hell after about 3 hours on the road.   Can't find a good balance with the windshield either.   All the way down keeps my head in clean air, but blows alot on my chest, anything above 1/3 up gives me lots of noise and turbulence.   With it all the way up, the wind hits right at my forehead.    Think I'll  wait until after a few winter rides to decide how much more protection  I'll need though.   

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: New bike, need some advice/help on some basic things
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2019, 02:58:20 pm »
Can't find a good balance with the windshield either.   All the way down keeps my head in clean air, but blows alot on my chest, anything above 1/3 up gives me lots of noise and turbulence.   With it all the way up, the wind hits right at my forehead.    Think I'll  wait until after a few winter rides to decide how much more protection  I'll need though.

Not a bad idea.  Also look at this:
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=16222.0
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,  Tourmaster Flex II