Author Topic: French motocops vs american motocops  (Read 653 times)

Offline mellow yellow

Re: French motocops vs american motocops
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 03:56:01 pm »
In case anyone's interested. I saw stuff profiling motomedics and motocops in England also. it's " Emergency bikers" under "  Danger TV" on Youtube also. This is what happens when you have to quarantine yourself in the house for too long. They're definitely more conspicuous than their American counterparts.  :)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 07:53:41 am »
All the emergency service people over there are highly conspicuous.  You can't miss them.
"LOCTITE┬«"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home, 2016 RM traded in.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 08:58:52 am »
UK Police bikes can be seen in the dark with a blindfold on. They are THAT bright!!

If you want to know what they ride like, read this article
https://www.rideapart.com/articles/254129/what-we-learned-from-riding-with-british-police/

I've done a couple of sessions with Police instructors and their attitude is that if yer gonna ride fast we'd rather you did it safely.
If you ride like a dick, they are going to stop you and at the very least you will get a long lecture.
If you ride sensibly they will most likely not stop you, even if you are speeding.
If you think you can lose them, think again. They do this for a living and they are damned good at it.
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK