Author Topic: Corona Virus  (Read 4807 times)

Offline zrx mitch

Re: Corona Virus
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2020, 09:33:33 am »
Hello California, Illinois, New York, DC, Virginia, and ................
IBA #18591

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2020, 06:33:29 pm »
I'm probably going to get the law on me tomorrow.  We're holding a 22 mile ride for veterans.  22 veterans commit suicide every day.  Around 15 or so people in my back yard all of them riding Indians with mostly loud pipes including myself.  I'm feeding them hamburgers and hot dogs.  The neighbors will probably have conniption fits.  Due to the virus I've asked the group to forego hugs and kisses.  I'm so tired of this sh*t.  People wearing masks in cars by themselves.  Bicyclists wearing masks.  Walkers wearing masks.  It doesn't make any f'n sense anymore.  I'm starting to hate everyone.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home, 2016 RM traded in.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2020, 07:16:32 pm »
I'm probably going to get the law on me tomorrow.
Good luck. Maybe you better have that high-in-demand get out of jail card with you.
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2020, 08:12:31 pm »
I'm probably going to get the law on me tomorrow.  We're holding a 22 mile ride for veterans.  22 veterans commit suicide every day.  Around 15 or so people in my back yard all of them riding Indians with mostly loud pipes including myself.  I'm feeding them hamburgers and hot dogs.  The neighbors will probably have conniption fits.  Due to the virus I've asked the group to forego hugs and kisses.  I'm so tired of this sh*t.  People wearing masks in cars by themselves.  Bicyclists wearing masks.  Walkers wearing masks.  It doesn't make any f'n sense anymore.  I'm starting to hate everyone.

If I was your neighbor I'd be pissed if you didn't invite me over for a burger...
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2020, 05:02:59 am »
You'd be invited with the other riff raff...not to worry.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home, 2016 RM traded in.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2020, 05:04:34 am »
Good luck. Maybe you better have that high-in-demand get out of jail card with you.

Unfortunately I have no super powers outside of this realm...and some would take a dim view of me waving a flaming sword around.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2020, 06:20:06 am »

Unfortunately I have no super powers outside of this realm...and some would take a dim view of me waving a flaming sword around.

I hear Virginiastan is tough on the right to bear flaming arms.
Thank God for good men willing to do extreme violence.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2020, 07:12:43 am »
Hello California, Illinois, New York, DC, Virginia, and ................

:thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2020, 07:15:00 am »

"Around 15 or so people in my back yard all of them riding Indians with mostly loud pipes including myself."

That's going to play hell on your lawn ain't it?

Good luck, Take your temp in two weeks or so...

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline O.C.

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2020, 07:28:24 am »
I'm probably going to get the law on me tomorrow.  We're holding a 22 mile ride for veterans.  22 veterans commit suicide every day.  Around 15 or so people in my back yard all of them riding Indians with mostly loud pipes including myself.  I'm feeding them hamburgers and hot dogs.  The neighbors will probably have conniption fits.  Due to the virus I've asked the group to forego hugs and kisses. I'm so tired of this sh*t.  People wearing masks in cars by themselves.  Bicyclists wearing masks.  Walkers wearing masks.  It doesn't make any f'n sense anymore.  I'm starting to hate everyone.

Totally agree Jim... some level of common sense regarding safety should of course now be exercised, but it's all out of hand, I too saw a cyclist this morning on our country road wearing a mask ...WTF
CARPE DIEM

KLZ 1000 GT SE ..GREEN

Offline Conrad

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2020, 08:04:29 am »

Totally agree Jim... some level of common sense regarding safety should of course now be exercised, but it's all out of hand, I too saw a cyclist this morning on our country road wearing a mask ...WTF

It's possible that this runner has severe allergies and uses a mask whenever he/she rides. Unlikely, but possible.

Offline O.C.

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2020, 08:42:15 am »
It's possible that this runner has severe allergies and uses a mask whenever he/she rides. Unlikely, but possible.

Yes that is a possibility,   
CARPE DIEM

KLZ 1000 GT SE ..GREEN

Offline fartymarty

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2020, 09:45:34 am »
One of the reasons you'll find folks wearing masks while alone in the car or where ever is to remind themselves not to touch their
face since they've left the house, as that is probably the last place they have been able to wash their hands since leaving home.
Last week I could have been frequently seen out and about wearing my mask as I drove alone from place to place completing the weekly
errands.

I'm starting to hate everyone.

Perhaps this would be a good time to take another break?...anyway enjoy your day...but really V'Jim, please do elbow bump and socialize 6-8 feet away
from those Indian riders...anyone of them could be your personal grim reaper ...and then who is going to pick up the sword for us? T Cro?...couple weeks
at most then he'll throw in the towel and let the hosting contract expire...then where are Mr. C and Cholla gonna spar?

Offline zrx mitch

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2020, 07:03:24 pm »
Hmmm
IBA #18591

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2020, 07:37:26 pm »
Elbow bump? Doesn't that violate social distancing?
And what has your elbow touched?

If I must wear a mask to meet, we won't meet.

If lockdowns work isn't prison the ultimate form of a lockdown?
Why are prisons releasing inmates into the public to prevent them from being exposed? Its the public who has it!
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!