Author Topic: New farkles arrived and installed - Muzzys full dual carbon fiber exhaust - pics  (Read 22284 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Ok, so how do you burn $2600...

Just got home from picking her up, wow, major power increase! Muzzys full dual system, PCV, K&N, flies pulled, air injection blocked off...

Enjoy, I know I will...  ;D

Offline Rowlander

That bike is entirely too clean...haha.

Offline ZG

• Arena
That bike is entirely too clean...haha.

Hahaha... as you know rain came into the PNW today.

These pics are "after" I spent a couple hours cleaning her back up... Ironically, just as I finished cleaning her the sun came out...  :banghead:   ;D

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
Let's see it with the bags on.   No bags and a tailtrunk on?

:doublepuke:

:o

Offline ZG

• Arena

Ya, ya, ya cheesehead...  ;)

I took the bags off to show the pipes in the pics, threw the trunk on to run up to the store and get some beers...  ;D   :chugbeer:

Offline C1xRider

• Where did all the posts go?!??
Sweet!

Now if we can get you to ride it before spending more money farkliing it, you might have a chance to get rid of that left side chicken strip.   ;)

So, is there any decel popping?
--------------------   BACK UP YOUR DISKS PEOPLE!! -------------------------------
2012 K1600 GTL 8), 2010 C14 ABS, 2002 HD FXSTDI, 2000 XT350, 1998 C10, 1983 V65 Magna, 1978 HD SX250

Offline ZG

• Arena
 :rotflmao:

No popping Rob, all good, I'm glad I had them plug it!  :thumbs:

Offline koval68

Bike looks great ZG!  :thumbs:  I am so jealous!
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ZG

• Arena
Thanks Koval!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Ok, so how do you burn $2600...

That is a nice, clean install!  Looks like everything fits very well- much more so than I would have expected.   Of course, you will think I am crazy that I like the stock muffler better.  Just call me strange!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver

Yeah, I keep telling him that trunks (top boxes) look silly to me no matter what... but a trunk with no side bags looks really, really strange!   :P
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline ZG

• Arena
That is a nice, clean install!  Looks like everything fits very well- much more so than I would have expected.   Of course, you will think I am crazy that I like the stock muffler better.  Just call me strange!

"Strange Max" it is going forward...  ;)   :D   :-*

Offline ZG

• Arena
Yeah, I keep telling him that trunks (top boxes) look silly to me no matter what... but a trunk with no side bags looks really, really strange!   :P

Tough crowd.

You guys must not spend much time in Europe huh, it's the majority of what you'll see over there. Not sure why but the side bags always make me feel clunky for some reason...  ???

Offline MrFurious

This thread is worthless without a video clip so we can hear how it sounds.   ;)
Jim B.
COG #9642
2009 C14 - Black - Non-ABS
Insanity is not as easy as I make it look!

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
If you want to know how it sounds get a check for near 2,000.00 and it will put a smile on your face.....

Muzzy does a very nice job on this exhaust system and any owner will be proud to have it on his bike...

Here is how it looks with black ceramic coating with the bags on...

The best always costs a little bit more....

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline OregonLAN

Your PR3s still look brand new. How many miles do you have on the bike now? I've put only 4000 on mine since September due to the crappy weather.

Offline Conrad

Sweetness!!!!

That looks great ZG!
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
If you want to know how it sounds get a check for near 2,000.00 and it will put a smile on your face.....

The best always costs a little bit more....

Ninja

This is the advantage IMO of buying a new left over model vs current year, I got my 09 ABS brand new this past fall for $10.6 OTD, leaves more $ for farkles...  ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
Your PR3s still look brand new. How many miles do you have on the bike now? I've put only 4000 on mine since September due to the crappy weather.

2500 on the bike now, about 2k on the 3's so far...

Between crappy PNW weather, my travel for work, and other bikes in the stable to ride when I'm home and it's dry out she just doesn't get rid near as much as she should...  :'(

Offline OregonLAN

Are you going to Rally in the Gorge this year? http://www.soundrider.com

I was thinking about it, but our yearly family camping trip overlapped...