Author Topic: Riding to James' funeral  (Read 5401 times)

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
Re: Riding to James' funeral
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »
Changes of plans.  My buddy is out since he got a job that starts on the 17th, so he has to fly.  I would definitely rather have someone with me for a 2000+ mile trip, but this will give me a chance to ride the roads that I want and stop when and where I want. 
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 12:40:15 PM »
Hey Jeremy,

If Crashes place doesn't work for any reason, I'm just a few miles up the road in Lorton, VA just off I-95.  You could stay here a night if you need to.  Have a safe trip.  Send me a PM if you want my info.

Frank
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 02:02:30 PM »
Hey Jeremy,

If Crashes place doesn't work for any reason, I'm just a few miles up the road in Lorton, VA just off I-95.  You could stay here a night if you need to.  Have a safe trip.  Send me a PM if you want my info.

Frank

Thanks for the offer, I should be all set.  But I will keep you in mind if anything unexpected happens.
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.