Author Topic: Is this new forum now going to employ censorship?  (Read 5285 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Is this new forum now going to employ censorship?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 06:08:16 pm »
That's not a good idea for me, Bob (internal joke), I'll leave any actions to Tony.  But I did look at that post and you haven't missed anything.  It's the same  :doublepuke: that was going on before.  Time for mellowing...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 06:08:59 pm »
Things don't always work the way we want them to.........

The only reason you have to ask for permission to view the Arena is so that so all who enter it know that they will be walking into a high risk forum and that you may reading things there that do not meet with your taste and you have been thus warned.

All you have to do is ask! So no there is no special segregation at all.....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 06:12:17 pm »
Tony or Jim, do me a favor and nuke this thread. After rereading it, Tony is right. This will not be taken well by people and is going to start more bad blood. So loose it now before more people see it and want to get involved. I don't want to be the cause of more waves!

Let's lock this thread then so that others can read and see that even though we have slightly differing opinions we are still brother enough to meet in the middle and agree to AGREE.....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours