Author Topic: Reefer Madness  (Read 9578 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: Reefer Madness
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 05:19:23 am »
There's the martini expert! They still call em that right boss? 
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 05:29:29 am »
Yep and there are at least a million combinations that one can try and the best of all they're still legal.  Just don't drive or act up in public.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline tonedeaf

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 08:28:47 pm »
I can certainly attest to the effects of 2.5 martinis...  as to the other...I'll drink the fifth.

Shouldn't that be 2.2 martinis? Seeing as for many of us geezers this was our introduction to converting English to metric (fortunately for our survival rate Japanese motorcycles came along a little later).

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2011, 01:58:15 pm »
I've treated maybe 5 or 6 people who have taken this stuff before Ohio banned it and took it off the shelves a few weeks ago. Good way to try to kill yourself. Mimicked signs and symptoms similar cocaine from what I saw, it would probably kill anybody over 50 in my opinion. But every single person who took it sweared that they would NEVER,EVER take it again! Scared them that bad. Of course they were all under 25 y/o with me standing next to them when they said it.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Conrad

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2011, 02:11:32 pm »
I've treated maybe 5 or 6 people who have taken this stuff before Ohio banned it and took it off the shelves a few weeks ago. Good way to try to kill yourself. Mimicked signs and symptoms similar cocaine from what I saw, it would probably kill anybody over 50 in my opinion. But every single person who took it sweared that they would NEVER,EVER take it again! Scared them that bad. Of course they were all under 25 y/o with me standing next to them when they said it.

I'll stick with the natural stuff thanks, the way God intended. *
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2011, 02:17:27 pm »
Yeah, I agree Conrad, folks who take this stuff thinking its some sort of legal synthesized "pot" get a real big surprise when they end up in the hospital almost dead, or scared half to death.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 02:35:33 pm »
Yeah, I agree Conrad, folks who take this stuff thinking its some sort of legal synthesized "pot" get a real big surprise when they end up in the hospital almost dead, or scared half to death.

The adult kid of our friends tried this fake crap while at collage and ended up in the hospital because he tried to play tag with cars out on the highway. The little $hit bounced off of several cars and caused numerous wrecks as cars tried to avoid hitting him. I smoked pot from the late 70's through the 90's before quitting and never once did I ever think about doing anything quite so dam stupid and dangerous.
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 03:00:05 pm »

As I think back to my younger years I think I said that with mostly everything (at least I would hypothetically) including alcohol.  I don't know about the stuff that's out there now (hypothetically).

And Conrad is right, if it's grown on the side of the road it's ok by me (talking agriculture hypothetically).   ::)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 03:01:08 pm »
The adult kid of our friends tried this fake crap while at collage and ended up in the hospital because he tried to play tag with cars out on the highway. The little $hit bounced off of several cars and caused numerous wrecks as cars tried to avoid hitting him. I smoked pot from the late 70's through the 90's before quitting and never once did I ever think about doing anything quite so dam stupid and dangerous.

Are you sure it didn't have long term effects?  I mean, how do you know?  Hypothetically of course.

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 03:44:39 pm »
Are you sure it didn't have long term effects?  I mean, how do you know?  Hypothetically of course.

He forgot what he was taling about... and he's busy eating some Cheeto's right now.  :rotflmao:
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 04:20:28 pm »
I'm in that group as well!

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 05:00:59 pm »
He forgot what he was taling about... and he's busy eating some Cheeto's right now.  :rotflmao:

Orange fingers, a dead give away your high...  8)

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 05:06:19 pm »

Last years salary was roughly 125K you tell me.....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 05:53:39 pm »
You're here aren't you?  Some would consider that a side effect.....  ;)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 07:11:35 pm »
You're here aren't you?  Some would consider that a side effect.....  ;)

:rotflmao: