Author Topic: Questions about Corbin seat  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
Re: Questions about Corbin seat
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 05:39:05 pm »
It's Rick Mayer. 

http://www.rickmayercycle.com/

The seat took a couple weeks, but I have it back now, and it is TALL.   I'm 6'6" with a 36" inseam, with Kneesavers installed already on my bike and this seat gained me at least another inch or two of legroom.  Now when I put my feet out on the highway pegs my legs are much more extended than they were before.  I haven't had a chance to test ride yet (just had our first child last week) but I hope to test ride it soon.

I like it! (All of it!) Congrats. Kids change things. Now you'll  have to consider what you REALLY think about things. ;)  I've got 3, but they are not little anymore. ( :(:)  )
2014 C-14 Red

Offline ATC Buckeye

Re: Questions about Corbin seat
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 07:52:38 pm »
Thanks a lot!!  It took me a long time to warm up to this kid thing (I'm 32) but now that we have her I'm really thankful we went through with it.  So far so good!

Anyway, back on topic, I've always been a huge fan of Corbins, had them on every bike I've owned.  My last bike, a HD Dyna SuperGlide, I had a heated Corbin on it.  Now that was a sweet seat there.   But I've always wanted to try a seat that was designed for me, not for the masses.  Not to mention, the Mayer seat was actually cheaper than a new Corbin, but you do have to send him your stock seat.  I bought another stocker so I could still ride while he had it as it does take awhile.   I'm anxious to try this bad boy out; worst case, I'm going back to work Saturday so that'll probably be my first chance to ride.