Author Topic: NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment  (Read 7390 times)

Offline Two Skies

• Arena
  • Road? What road?!?
Re: NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 01:36:26 pm »
Can you imgine if Einstein was alive today and in his prime?

Yeah, all of our GPS's would be off, 'cuz Relativity would have just been discovered.

Oh, and WWII may have went on a bit longer.  The atom bomb might be a new fangled idea instead of being 76 years old.  Nuclear reactors might also be a new fangled idea, and if so, most if not all of our navies would be using fossil fuels instead of reactors.  Most submarines would as a consequence be less stealthy due to their diesel motors.  Sean Connery would not have starred in The Hunt For Red October due to the book not being written, I really enjoyed that movie.

Of course, some other guy might have come up with the theory, and we wouldn't have those lovable Einstein mug shots!
http://www.google.com/search?q=einstein+tongue&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1048&bih=636
2006 w/50,000+ miles and a few bruises.

MCL Fork Brace & Handlebar Risers.  Bergmen Quick Release Tank Kit, Pilot GT Front/Avon Venom Rear tire.  Trunk w/spoiler.  NGK DR8EIX plugs.  Piece of foam in airbox.  Beads on seat.  Bafflectomized.  Murphs Kneesavers & Fuse Block.  Cee Bailey Winscreen w/vent.  Heated grips.  'Custom' mirrors.

Offline Conrad

Re: NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 02:35:26 pm »
Yeah, all of our GPS's would be off, 'cuz Relativity would have just been discovered.

Oh, and WWII may have went on a bit longer.  The atom bomb might be a new fangled idea instead of being 76 years old.  Nuclear reactors might also be a new fangled idea, and if so, most if not all of our navies would be using fossil fuels instead of reactors.  Most submarines would as a consequence be less stealthy due to their diesel motors.  Sean Connery would not have starred in The Hunt For Red October due to the book not being written, I really enjoyed that movie.

Of course, some other guy might have come up with the theory, and we wouldn't have those lovable Einstein mug shots!
http://www.google.com/search?q=einstein+tongue&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1048&bih=636

Point taken.

Um, someone like Einstein then. We wouldn't want to have missed out on the Einstein bobbleheads now would we?

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn