Author Topic: C 14 Bag Liners  (Read 6705 times)

Offline kawacop1642

C 14 Bag Liners
« on: February 29, 2012, 07:09:27 PM »
Just happen to stumble across this place selling what sounds and looks like quality bag liners for the c14. Place is called "Big Bike Outfitters". Anyone heard of them?
  Ordered me a set today for $55.00 plus shipping. Cheaper then the cee baileys and Kawasaki brand. Hopefully just as good of quality. Check em out @ http://bigbikeoutfitters.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=82_38_42

Offline Conrad

Re: C 14 Bag Liners
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 04:46:52 AM »
Those look nice, give us a review once you get em installed.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MidlifeCrisis

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 08:30:29 AM »
I wonder how many of the leather ones the sell.
'09 Concours ABS, Candy Diamond Red
'08 Aprilia RSV1000R Factory, Red Lion
'05 GSXR600 (track bike)
'08 Suzuki S83 (selling)

Offline Tactical_Mik

• Lamh laidir an Uachtar
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 05:09:37 AM »
at those prices they are probably still awaiting their first sale.   :)  55 bux seems pretty good though

I wonder how many of the leather ones the sell.
T.S.R.

Offline kawacop1642

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 12:59:43 PM »
Got the bags today. Quality fit and finish. Lightweight, heavy duty zippers. The inside of the bag is lined with black plastic, and has 4 large net pockets (two on each side). Also 2 large outside net pockets on one side of each bag. Single zipper through the top center of the bag as opposed to the dual zipper setup on the cee bailey's. however, they open plenty wide enough for stuffing and retrieving.
 Overall, I am very satified with this product and can't wait to take them on my next 7,000 mile trip throughout the west coast. Not having to remove the hard bags while camping will definately be a plus.

Offline momo65

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »
pretty good looking bags for the price. some of the leather one's look to high class for me thou LOL

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 07:00:41 AM »
OP, nice find!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 10:37:46 AM »
......can't wait to take them on my next 7,000 mile trip throughout the west coast. Not having to remove the hard bags while camping will definitely be a plus.
Please give us a full review in the new reviews section when you get back from your trip.

Offline stewart

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 12:09:16 PM »
How well do they fit in the hardbags, once stuffed...err I mean neatly packed? Do they use all the available space?
Stewart
2010 Concours14
COG 9380

Offline kawacop1642

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
Hey Stewart,
  Yes they do use the space well. I filled them until I had to squeeze the sides together to zip it closed. They fit snug, but the hard bag still closes easily.

Offline Big Bike Outfitters

• Made in America by a Veteran Owned Company
    • Big Bike Outfitters Inc.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »
I just wanted to let the forum members know we appreciate the orders we have received since kawacop1642 first posted the link to our site. I also wanted to inform you that we have changed the price to included shipping. The delivered price for orders shipped in the continental US is $79.95. We ship in a 24” x 18” x 4” box so the bags are not folded. We feel this is important as we do not want the fabric or the vinyl piping to develop a permanent crease on the bag sides. The bags retain their shape when empty for easy packing and we do not want to distort the shape of the sides. Point being the added shipping cost to the price does not equate to an increase in the actual product cost of $55.00, the increase is the average cost to ship this parcel. I thought it would be beneficial to inform you of this in case you noticed the difference in price posted here as to what it now is on the website. You folks have a great forum and I have enjoyed poking around reading other posts as well.

Best regards,

Patrick Bicanic
Big Bike Outfitters Inc.

http://bigbikeoutfitters.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=82_38_42
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:56:30 AM by Big Bike Outfitters »

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 07:54:00 AM »
Patrick, Thanks for posting. It is always good to hear from vendors. Would you consider a discount if we put a group buy together?

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 08:01:43 AM »
gPink

Thanks for the interest in a group purchase! I would be glad to extend a cost savings of 5% off on a group purchase of 5 to 9 sets of bags, 10% off on a group purchase of 10 to 14 sets of bags and 15% off on a group purchase of 15 sets of bags or more.

I do not know how this forum handles group purchase arrangements but on my end it is as simple as finding out how many members plan to purchase, picking a day for the purchase and emailing a discount code that applies the appropriate discount to the purchasing members. The discount code would expire after 24 hours.

Once again I want to thank all of you for the warm reception and the kind words. Let me know when and if you want to do this.

Best Regards,

Patrick Bicanic
Big Bike Outfitters Inc.

http://bigbikeoutfitters.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=82_38_42
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:56:59 AM by Big Bike Outfitters »

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 08:08:02 AM »
gPink

Thanks for the interest in a group purchase! I would be glad to extend a cost savings of 5% off on a group purchase of 5 to 9 sets of bags, 10% off on a group purchase of 10 to 14 sets of bags and 15% off on a group purchase of 15 sets of bags or more.

I do not know how this forum handles group purchase arrangements but on my end it is as simple as finding out how many members plan to purchase, picking a day for the purchase and emailing a discount code that applies the appropriate discount to the purchasing members. The discount code would expire after 24 hours.

Once again I want to thank all of you for the warm reception and the kind words. Let me know when and if you want to do this.

Best Regards,

Patrick Bicanic
Big Bike Outfitters Inc.

I'm game, count me in!
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 08:41:04 AM »
Patrick, I'll start a new thread to see if we can generate interest. Please repost your offer there when it's up. I'll link back to here. Thanks

Offline OCK913

• Arena
    • The Orlando Riders Club
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
I would also buy a set...... c'mon folks... lets get this going.
            2009 Kawasaki C14 - Black

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 08:42:52 AM »
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:55:52 AM by Big Bike Outfitters »

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »
+1

Offline gPink