Author Topic: Looking for Summer riding jacket  (Read 6467 times)

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: Looking for Summer riding jacket
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 05:43:04 am »
+1 on the TourMaster air intake2.  Wonderful jacket.  When mine is ready (next year  :-X) I will get another one; it just wont be in black :o

I like Leatherup.com  If you want some nice riding pants but dont want to look like a power ranger when you are off the bike take a look at these.  I have a pair in blue and black.  They are sweet going down the road, The air rushes up and keeps the boys PLENTY cool.
http://www.leatherup.com/p/Leather-Chaps--pants/Xelement-Mens-Classic-Fit-Denim-Motorcycle-Racing-Pants/54743.html
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline Cybercraig

• Sprayboy-Services
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 06:56:10 pm »
Love my Teknics from Iron Pony. Elbow, shoulder, and spine padding, and great air even into the 90's. And if your wide shouldered, you will like this style.
Ride safe all.
Greg

+1
'98 becoming more farkled up by the minute.

R.I.P. Steve Earl  "Mr. FJR"

Offline TheSilverBullet

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 05:08:23 pm »
I just bought the Rev it Air Jacket and it is outstanding!! Got the Rotor pants while I was at it.
Going on a trip from CA to Flagstaff Arizona. Here is the review. I also made some home
made heat sheilds out of reflectix that slip in my boot and cover my calfs. I have also have the 2fast heat shileds

The Rev It Air Jacket is a very high quality garment.

Here is the review

REV'IT! Air Jacket Review at RevZilla.com