Author Topic: Friendly reminder on posting - PUT THE BIKE YEAR SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST!!!!!  (Read 6220 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Quite a few posts lately do not have the bike year indicated.  This can make for misunderstandings in diagnosing issues, so please post the bike year if you don't already have it in your signature line.

Thanks

The Management
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 02:25:19 PM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jjsC6

I don't see any mention in your post above as to what year your bike is  :feedback: :rotflmao:

My bike is a 2010 and I authorize and approve of this post. :o

Ooops, just looked again.  I see you have it down there in the fine print at the bottom.  My bad! :-[
Jim
2010 Concours - Sold Feb 2013
Current bikes....
2011 Ninja 1000, 2013 BMW 1600 GT, 2012 Ducati Panigale

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
I don't see any mention in your post above as to what year your bike is 

Actually, look again, it is a tiny little thing in his signature...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline momo65

ha ha i just posted and forgot to do it, once i start typing i forget that there are different years, in my mind everyone has my bike, i will try to remember in the future.

Offline So Cal Joe

Quite a few posts lately do not have the bike year indicated.  This can make for misunderstandings in diagnosing issues, so please post the bike year if you don't already have it in your signature line.

Thanks

The Management
:goodpost:  :goodpost:

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
bWAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gEEZ jim, why would anyone ever bother to read this post....whn they never read the one in BIG Capitol Letters.....
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=436.msg3800#msg3800

might want to make that part bold and larger, maybe even RED letters.....
 ;)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
I think I'm going to start bonking members on the head.  This is becoming one of my pet peeves.  I may need to drink more.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline ZG

• Arena
I may need to drink more.

A sound plan Sparky!  :thumbs: :chugbeer:

Offline Conrad

I think I'm going to start bonking members on the head.  This is becoming one of my pet peeves.  I may need to drink more.

That's a good idea no matter what kind of pets you have.  :thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Would you like some cheese Sir?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
I love cheese...

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
KiPass battery year is significant too. My bike is an '10, but my KiPass pow-ah is from an '11 battery.  It deserved a "freshening up" as hard as it works
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Lots of time on your hands, eh Steve?