Author Topic: ? bluetooth GPS earphones ?  (Read 4147 times)

Offline wally_games

• Arena
Re: ? bluetooth GPS earphones ?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 11:33:03 am »

Just a side note:
 I talked to the guys at "WebbikeWorld.com" about the SMH5 VS. the SMH10 and the Uclear UBC100 system. 
The CONCLUSION was:    While all these systems do a great job overall in the sound department (Voice directions from the GPS, Communication with your passenger and phone calls), for use as a MAIN sorce to listen to music there are better and cheaper ways to go.

Such as?
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline Scaffolder

Re: ? bluetooth GPS earphones ?
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 01:59:12 pm »
I use ATT for my service. I'll have to look into those apps.
I tried a Sony bluetooth set up for under $50, but I returned them. They sounded like crap. I have my Sennheiser MM200s and couldn't go without them. I even have a set ready for when these are toast. I can control the sound level, change songs, and even turn it off with gloves on. And the phone can stay in the rear trunk the whole time.
I looked into the Element helmet a long time ago, but the reviews were not too promising.

Joel from Maine.