Author Topic: Electrical issue.....  (Read 7926 times)

Offline fartymarty

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: Electrical issue.....
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 03:52:34 pm »
I know all about his razor fetish... Watched him shave the Rev Pope at the Tennessee National. Ha!! And then someone opened a can of decaying flesh outside the hotel!!!! And these crazy Europeans (and one crazy Texan) ate it!!!!! Nightmares!!!

FIFY
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:34:11 pm by fartymarty »

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 04:01:59 pm »
Hey, that is like a Freudian slip- I did not shave 'The Pope', I shaved the reverend. Much, much lower pay grade.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But hey, we all had a touch of that stuff Ted (Connie Rider) brought- last time I smelled that, I was cleaning paint brushes. I passed on the rotten fish altogether but did hear the stories. Wonder if the property values in that corner of TN dropped a bit last June?

Brian

I know all about his razor fetish... Watched him shave the Pope at the Tennessee National. Ha!! And then someone opened a can of decaying flesh outside the hotel!!!! And these crazy Europeans ate it!!!!! Nightmares!!!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 04:12:48 pm »
Thanks for the kind words, and I am glad it worked out for you (finding the diode, getting it installed and eliminating your problem).

Lake George is about 4 hours but it may as well be the far side of the moon; I am up to my neck in engineers and lawyers and architects, OH MY! No whining though, that is what Scotch is for :-) And no Rich, no beer tonight- my plans are to chemically process a wee dram of Balvenie Doublewood and keep my inner sanctum safe from those who would see it penetrated (Easy Boys, Girls and every last one of you insurance agents!).

Brian

Much to my surprise my local radio shack was open. Looking as the diode drawer I grabbed a "12volt" diode. Forget the number but yes it was in a 2 pack and it worked! Put it on the brake line and no more wonky directionals. A gentleman and scholar sir! Thank you for your help.

Yeah I know you're not too far from Lake George but I saw in the forums you have your hands full at home. Best of luck in getting all that sorted! Next time our paths cross the beers are on me!   :chugbeer:
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com