Author Topic: Brand new Full Muzzy Dual Exhaust for C-14 Ceramic Coated inside and out...  (Read 3636 times)

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
I have a brand new in the box  Muzzy Dual Exhaust System, with the Carbon Fiber Mufflers as pictured herein on my 2010 C-14.

Had the entire piping system coated in baked on flat black ceramic coating both inside and outside the pipes...the coating provides.....cooler running pipes, a little quieter, better air flow ( faster) escaping of the gases, picks up about 2 HP, and looks great when mounted.

The inside pores of the pipes are filled so the gases are able to escape and vent a bit quicker......it is an expensive process..but adds to the asthetic appearance of the bike. You have to roll on the throttle in the upper rpm ranges to experience the way this Muzzy Sytem puills....it is expensive....but the best always costs a little bit more.....

Pipes..............................................................................................$1600.00
Coating..............................................................................................300.00
My time, shipping, transportation, scheduling for the coating work........$100.00

Turn key exhaust system................................................................$2,000.00

Buyer pays shipping...................................................................about $45.00

Ninja
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:46:27 AM by ninjawarrior1400 »
Ninjawarrior

Offline GPz1100

• Arena
  • Red is Faster
can you post a picture of the bike from the rear? i'd like to see how close the cans are to the bike

Offline ZG

• Arena
can you post a picture of the bike from the rear? i'd like to see how close the cans are to the bike

I just got this same set-up GPZ, trust me it's awesome! I have more close up pics of this same set-up on this thread link below...

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=2617.0

Free bump for ya David!  ;)

Hope you don't mind...

Offline GPz1100

• Arena
  • Red is Faster
that is a nice setup. i think i'll stick with a single. now if a muzzy single comes up....