Author Topic: Driving lights and mounts  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Dan Forker

Driving lights and mounts
« on: February 17, 2013, 09:23:08 AM »

I want to mount driving lights on my 2012 Concours 14 and have some questions.
(1) I would prefer to have lights that provide a fog light(flat) beam rather that a spot light beam but have given up on finding something suitable. Do any of you know of a fog light beam light that is available?
(2) Originally I was looking at the Denali 1 sold by Twisted Throttle but then found the MM10 light sold by Mondomotos which appears to have similar specs to the Twisted Throttle light. Have any of you tried the MM10 light?
(3) I don't want to mount the lights under the mirrors.  What are your suggestions for mounts? Twisted Throttle has a mount to use with their Denali lights but I am curious about other mounts.

Thanks for your help

Fork

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline jaclaw

Re: Driving lights and mounts
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 09:56:38 AM »
I've got the MM10s and really like them, mounted them in place of the reflector on the front brake caliper.